Hey guys,

               Thanks for commenting and leaving feedback. On this post I will talk about me a little more, as you know my name is Halle and I'm 14 years old I live in Iowa, I have 3 parents my mom, stepmom, and my dad. I have 2 brothers that annoy the crap out of me. I also have 3 dogs, spots is a GSP and has a nice soft white and brown coat he's also the oldest of the dogs. Charliey is a wirehair pointing griffon he has a rougher scratchy black, white, and brown coat he's the youngest of the dogs. Josie is my dogs she is a maltipoo she is a rare brown and she's the middle age dog she also rules the house. I'm a freshman in high school. I have a job at Panera bread and I work with my best friend Chloe Erickson we have been friends since 2nd grade but if feels like were sisters we might as well be were always together and we know to much about the other to not be friends. I'm a barista and a cashier for Panera and I love it pays well for a first job and its not hard getting the hang of it easy. I have a stressful schedule Mondays and Thursdays I have drivers ed. and on the weekends and Wednesdays I work, then of course on week days I have school when I get home I do chores and I make dinner I clean my room if it's dirty then I shower and most nights I'm in bed by 10. then I get up and do it all again. My moms a nurse and she works all the time I never see her cause she's either sleeping or working or doing something for my benefit. I love her with all my heart. another thing I love is coffee I cant get enough of it ever I also love tea. that's all for now its a little about me and what I like.

 Image result for methodist hospital downtown iowa
   
                                                                                            Thanks for reading,
                                                                                                                           Halle
Image result for dogs gsp

Comments

  1. I liked how this blog was written and i find it intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its great that you are so willing to share about yourself. I do think, however, that there needs to be more organization, your topics are confusing and everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing about yourself. If you break up your paragraphs by topic, it will be easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog